Shadowhunters TV Series - Premiere!

Hi guys!

I'm so excited because tomorrow is the premiere of Shadowhunters, the new TV Series inspired in Cassandra Clare's saga, The Mortal Instruments.
I read the books one year ago and I love them, I also watched the movie starring Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower and I love it, too. I think that it can be a great series, I watched Dominic Sherwood (Jace) and Kat McNamara (Clary) playing other roles and they are awesome.

The first episode is going to be released for the first time tomorrow in USA in FreeForm (the new name to ABC Family) and this Wednesday in the rest of the world in Netflix.

SHADOWHUNTERS EPISODE 1 - THE MORTAL CUP

USA - JANUARY 12 - TUESDAYS 9/8c
MUNDIAL PREMIERE (EXCEPT USA) - JANUARY 13 - WEDNESDAYS

<<Clary Fray is thrown into the world of demon hunting after her mother is kidnapped, and must rely on the mysterious Jace and his fellow Shadowhunters Isabelle and Alec to navigate this new dark world. With her best friend Simon in tow, Clary must now live among faries, warlocks, vampires and werewolves to find answers that could help her find her mother.>>
I won't watch it because I haven't got Netflix, so I hope that, If you are going to watch it, you can tell me what you think about the first episode.

And If you weren't following the filming, this is the cast:

Katherine McNamara is Clary Fray


Dominic Sherwood is Jace Wayland


Alberto Rosende is Simon Lewis


Emeraude Tobia is Isabelle Lightwood


Matthew Daddario is Alec Lightwood


Harry Shum Jr. is Magnus Bane


Isaiah Mustafa is Luke Garroway


Maxim Roy is Jocelyn Fray


Alan Van Spran is Valentine Morgenstern


AND THE TEASER...





I'll keep telling you when are the next releases going to be and what they are about, so keep visiting the blog.

Kisses and hugs,
Annie M.D.

P.D. Don't forget to tell me what you think about the TV series because I can't watch it in the release.

Comments

Popular posts!

February 14 - Spencer Hastings & Toby Cavanaugh (Pretty Little Liars) - #MONTHOFLOVE

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE