MY THEORIES ABOUT STAR WARS - Who is Rey?

Hi guys!

Today  I bring to you my theories about Star Wars, the new trilogy.

WHO IS REY?


Click in Read More... to read the post

Tell me your theories in comments.

Annie M.D.




SPOILER ALERT

WHO IS REY?


I have two different theories about who is Rey:

Luke's daughter
I think that maybe Rey is Luke's daughter, as thousands of fans around the world, because she has the Force and when Leia saw her for the first time, she wasn't so surprise, as if she knew her.

Kylo Ren's twin
I also think that maybe it is Han and Leia's daughter, Ben's twin because one year ago I read it in one of the books of the extended Star Wars universe. In these books, Jacen and Jaina Solo are twins, and children of Han and Leia; so, What if J.J.Abrams took the idea from here?
Also, at the moment that Kylo Ren is killing his father, he looks at Rey, with a strange look, like  if he knows something.


Comments

  1. I think That Rey is Luke's daughter. I feel as though they know each other. I am so glad that we have this come back. The sequels are going to be impressive. Here in USA we get to see the movies , I think before you guys in Europe. Maybe when it is out I can give you a preview... I won't ruin it but will give you a taste for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi vincentmassey high,
      thank you so much for your comment.
      I think that the next episodes are going to have a worldwide premiere, but If not I'll be happy to hear about your opinion.
      I'll post soon the Star Wars review, don't lose it.

      Annie M.D.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! Its Annie MD. Thank you so much for commenting.
Kisses and hugs (& Carpe Diem)

Popular posts!

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

VISIT PARIS: DAY 1 (friday)

February 11 - Sylvia Weis & Will Salas (In time) - #MONTHOFLOVE