MY DECEMBER WARDROBE

Hi guys!

Today I'm here to give some tips or outfits for these months.
In December, Christmas starts, parties begin and its colder than autumn. Winter starts and its time to wear scarves, boots and wool hats.

Here we go:

- Wear scarves or this scarf that is so big and it looks like a blanket. 



- Use boots, I use ankle boots but if you like, you can wear high boots.



I'm too young to use high heels (but I love them) but If I can use them, probably I use these:



- Wear Hunter boots (or of this type), I bought a pair few years ago and I love them. I live in a city where it rains a lot, so they are very useful. Mine are purple.




- Use wool hats, they are very warm and they look so cool.




- And in this season, I use a lot coats like Slam or another brand. I have one, its Wor-60 Sealine because I use it to go sailing, too.



OUTFITS











What do you think?
I hope you liked it

Kisses and hugs,
Annie M.D.


Comments

Popular posts!

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE