CHRISTMAS IN SPAIN ~ How we celebrate Xmas here... 31th & 1st

Hi guys!

31th December

In the morning I wake up like every day, I have lunch at home with my parents and my brother.
I have dinner at my grandparents' house, one year with my dad's parents and one year with my mum's parents.
This year I have dinner with my dad's family, my grandparents, my aunt, my uncle and my cousins.
After we have dinner, we wait until midnight,we talk and have fun.
At 12 o'clock, we take our grapes (My brother and I eat candies because we don't like grapes) and with every peal, we eat one.
Here you have a video so you can see what we do, because its difficult to explain.



After the peals, my parents go home to get changed  (they go to a party later) and my brother and I stay at my grandparents' house, to sleep there.

1st January

We wake up at our grandparents' house, and we have lunch with them.
In the afternoon, we go back to home.

Comments

Popular posts!

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

VISIT PARIS: DAY 1 (friday)

February 11 - Sylvia Weis & Will Salas (In time) - #MONTHOFLOVE