CHRISTMAS IN SPAIN ~ How we celebrate Xmas here... 24th & 25th

Hi guys!!

For today's post I'll talk to you about how we celebrate Christmas in Spain, specifically in my family.

24th December

I have lunch with my parents, my brother and my aunt.
We eat always at the same place,it is a family tradition.

In the afternoon, I go to my grandparents house and I set the table with all the decorations, I always prepare it with my aunt (We prepare together all the christmas decorations at my granparents house) and then I have dinner with all my mum's family.

We eat seafood and cured ham as starters, and as plate we usually eat meat.

We open Santa Claus' presents that we have in my grandparents' and in my aunt's house (in Spain it's called Papá Noel) and then we go back home.

25th December

We get up at about half past eleven, we open our Santa Claus presents that we have at home.
At about one o'clock we go to my grandparents' house again to have lunch, we spend all afternoon there.


How do you celebrate Christmas in your city/country?


Kisses and hugs,
Annie M.D.

P.D: Star Wars review soon ;)

Comments

Popular posts!

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

VISIT PARIS: DAY 1 (friday)

February 11 - Sylvia Weis & Will Salas (In time) - #MONTHOFLOVE