STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS

Hi guys!

In two weeks, all the world is going to freak out when Star Wars: The Force Awakens is released for first time.

On the 18th of December of this 2015, the Star Wars saga will bring to us a new trilogy with new characters, new villains, new heroes, new stories and new adventures.
But it isn't all new, because in the trailers that we already watch there are Han Solo, Leia Skywalker and other characters from the original trilogy who are back.

Star Wars is one of my favourite sagas ever and I can't wait to go to the cinema but, during the wait I'll talk to you about the six previous movies. In these two weeks, until 18th December, I'll upload posts.

And now, the official STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS trailer.


I can't wait.
My favourite quote: "Who are you?" "I'm no one"

Tell me in comments, do you like Star Wars? Are you expecting The Force Awakens?

Kisses and hugs,

Annie M.D.

Comments

Popular posts!

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

VISIT PARIS: DAY 1 (friday)

February 11 - Sylvia Weis & Will Salas (In time) - #MONTHOFLOVE