NEW HEADER! & NEWS

Hi guys!

As you can see WE HAVE A NEW HEADER!! I hope you can comment and tell me what you think about it.
In the header, you can see a picture of my brother and I. My photo was taken by in one of my friends a month ago, my brother's picture was taken by me in easter, in our village.

I also have some news because you propably realized that lately I didn't publish a lot in the blog because I was on holiday and with classes.
I'm working in some new sections, new posts, new special months, and some other things that are going to be a secret for now...
Anyways, I'm going to publish again in the "Facts about me" page and I'm going to do more reviews soon.

About my brother, MR. M, he's going to try to do more posts but we can't promise nothing because he has a lot of trainings.

So, I hope you like the new header.

Kisses and hugs (& Carpe Diem)
Annie M.D.

Comments

Popular posts!

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

February 14 - Spencer Hastings & Toby Cavanaugh (Pretty Little Liars) - #MONTHOFLOVE

VISIT PARIS: DAY 1 (friday)