February 15 - Primrose Everdeen & Cato (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

Hi guys!

#MONTHOFLOVE
SPOILER ALERT

Fanfiction collage
PRATO
Pairing
Primrose Everdeen & Cato
Status
Deceased (Both)
Book/Movie/Series
The Hunger Games (Books and movie)

Primrose Everdeen and Cato aren't a real couple from The Hunger Games Saga but I love them, too. 
When I was preparing this posts one of my best friends told me to add them in the list, so I did.

A SONG FOR THEM.-

IF I DIE YOUNG - THE BAND PERRY


Kisses and hugs,
Annie M.D.

P.D. Prim, If you are reading this, please, comment. Love u, Ann

Comments

  1. Hi Ann
    I love your post about Prim and Cato (they're so cute) I'm waiting for the Hush Hush review.
    Keep writing
    Love u too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann:
    I love your post (they're so cute) and I'm waiting for the Hush Hush review.
    Love u too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Prim (Happydreams)
      Thank you so much for your comment, I'll publish the review on My Library page, soon. Maybe I'll need your help.

      Annie M.D.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! Its Annie MD. Thank you so much for commenting.
Kisses and hugs (& Carpe Diem)

Popular posts!

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

VISIT PARIS: DAY 1 (friday)

February 11 - Sylvia Weis & Will Salas (In time) - #MONTHOFLOVE