FEBRUARY 3 - Clary Fray & Jace Wayland (The Mortal Instruments/Shadowhunters) - #MONTHOFLOVE

Hi guys!

#MONTHOFLOVE
SPOILER ALERT

Shadowhunters TV Series – Kat McNamara & Dom Sherwood
CLACE
Pairing
Clary Fray & Jace Wayland
Status
Couple – Dating
Book/Movie/Series
The Mortal Instruments (Books) – Shadowhunters (TV Series)
My favourite quote
"I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then.”

Clarissa Adele Morgenstern Fairchild (better known as Clary Fray) and Jonathan Herondale (better known as Jace Lightwood or Jace Wayland) are my favourite couple from the supernatural world of the shadowhunters, from the books, the series and the movie.

ALL CLACE'S COUPLES IN HISTORY



Clary Fray and Jace Wayland in a fan-art (from the books)



Lily Collins as Clary Fray and Jamie Campell Bower as Jace Wayland in The Mortal Instruments: City of bones (2013 movie) 


Kat McNamara as Clary Fray and Dominic Sherwood as Jace Wayland in Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments (2016 TV Series)

MY FAVOURITE SONG FOR THEM

When I look at you - Miley Cyrus




Kisses and hugs,
Annie M.D.

Comments

Popular posts!

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

VISIT PARIS: DAY 1 (friday)

February 11 - Sylvia Weis & Will Salas (In time) - #MONTHOFLOVE