MY LIBRARY & ASK ANNIE

Hi guys!

My Library
You can go to My Library page and see all the books that I´ve already read, that I want to read or that I'm reading. I'm working on the reviews, I expect to finish them during this month.
I hope you like it, and don't forget that, as always, you can comment telling me what books are you reading, what books do you want to read and what do you think about books that you´ve already read.

Ask Annie
Don't forget that you can ask me in Ask Annie page.
You can ask about books, movies, trends, clothes, about me... you can also tell me what  you want me to speak about in the blog.

Kisses and hugs,
and Happy New Year,

Annie M.D.

Comments

Popular posts!

February 14 - Spencer Hastings & Toby Cavanaugh (Pretty Little Liars) - #MONTHOFLOVE

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE