STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS REVIEW

Hi guys!

I know I'm so late with this review, but I was very busy and I forgot to post it.

I went last month to the cinema, to watch The Force Awakens. I was, and I am, so excited, it was awesome. I couldn't go to the premiere, so I didn't browse the web since I watched the movie, I was afraid to read a spoiler...

Like with the Mockingjay Part II Review, I give you this review with spoilers, at the end of the post (Click in Read More...).

There are a lot of diverse critics about the movie, a lot of people hated it, a lot of people loved it... Me, as an extra fan of the saga, I loved it. I think is amazing.  Maybe is similar to Episode IV: A new hope but, in my opinion, is a new trilogy with a lot of questions to answer, with new characters and with a new story.

My favourite character: Rey

I'LL GIVE STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS...


9/10

Read the long (and with spoilers) review, below.


Have you seen the movie?
What do you think?
Post in comments


Kisses and hugs,
Annie M.D.

P.D: Yo can read here my theories about Star Wars...



SPOILER ALERT


I loved the movie, I've been a Star Wars fan since I was 11 more or less, and I used to think that the saga was closed and no more new movies were coming; but when I discover 6 months ago that Disney was preparing a new saga, I was freaking out.

SPOILER REVIEW

Rey, I loved her, I think is the perfect main character, with a lot of power and strengh. 
I was, and I am, so happy because the new trilogy is about a woman like her.
I'm not going to lie, when she starts to use the force I was like... why does she know how to use it, she has been alone since she was 6? But, who knows? Maybe she had training before...


Finn, I also loved him, too. A traitor in the First Order is a surprise, at least for me, because no one was expecting that. I always think that they are like robots or something like that, but with Finn I discovered new things about Stormtroopers. I can't wait to know his real name and more about him. Because I read some months ago that this saga is about heroes' children and when I went out of the cinema I was asking myself who is Finn and why he has this connection with the rebels.


Poe Dameron. He is like this type of character that you love and think that is the best from the begining, when he "died" I was like... no way, he's amazing, he can't be dead... 
He is like the Han Solo of the new generation, well, something like that. In the original trilogy there were two boys, Luke and Han, and one girl, Leia; and in this there are two boys, Finn and Poe, and one girl, Rey, too.


I cried a lot, maybe too much for a Star Wars movie but when Han was talking with Kylo Ren, I was: "No! Don't be stupid! Don't help him!" but what did he do, HELP HIM! And now he is dead and his son is training to be the new dark Lord... after he killed his father!!! I cried, a lot, Han is one of my favourite characters of the Star Wars Universe.



I can't forget of BB-8, the new droid on my lock screen since I watched the movie. It's so cute!! 


And, of course, I must talk about Leia, my favourite Star Wars girl ever (Rey soon, but for now Leia is my favourite), thirty years after the last movie Leia has grown, but she's still been the same Rebel General, fighting against the First Order, against her own son... Everyone was expecting to see Leia and Han together, but no! They are separated... and now, there is no way that they can be toghether... so sad. 
I'm also so happy that she is the only one who says the emblematic Star Wars quote "May the Force be with you", I almost cried at this moment.



Well, I don't want to do a huge post so I'm going to stop here. (I know that there are a lot of things that I didn't talk about, but I'm going to do more posts about Star Wars soon)
As always, I hope you liked it and don't forget to tell me what you think.

Kisses and hugs,
Annie M.D.

Comments

Popular posts!

February 14 - Spencer Hastings & Toby Cavanaugh (Pretty Little Liars) - #MONTHOFLOVE

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE