VISIT PARIS: DAY 3 (sunday)

Hi guys!

Sunday


We woke up at half past seven, like yesterday, and we had breakfast at 8 o'clock. We took the underground and at half past nine, we arrived at the Louvre Museum. We waited in the queue for 30 minutes, more or less.




At the Louvre, I saw one of the most important paintings or sculptures in the world; like the Gioconda (Leonardo da Vinci), Venus de Milo, Victory of Samothrace... 
After that, at 13:25 we went to the Centre Pompidou, the most famous contemporary art museum in Paris and we bought presents for my brother, my cousin and my aunt. We didn't see any expositions, we just went to the top.
At 3 o'clock, more or less, we arrived at Notre Dame, we took photos and we entered in the Cathedral. We spent 30 minutes inside and then we went to wait in the queue to go to the towers. We ate baguettes with ham and cheese (my dad), with cheese and tomato (me) and a hot dog (my mum) while we waited, we spent one hour in the queue and, bored of waiting, we decided to leave the queue.



So we decided to go to the Pantheon, because I wanted to visite it.. 
During the walk, from Notre Dame to the Pantheon, we passed in front of La Sobornne, the University of Paris, so my parents took a photo of me and we continued.
We arrived at the Pantheon at a quarter to five, we saw the tombs of famous people like Marie Curie, Alejandre Dumas... and we saw Le Pendule de Foucault, too.
When we finished the visit, we stopped in an ice cream shop, and we bought ice cream. I chose Maracuya with Strawberry, my mum chocolate with yogurt and my dad took a coffee.
I was sick during the journey, so ice cream wasn't  very good for my throat, but I ate it anyways. 






We arrived at the hotel at half past seven, we stayed one hour and then we went to Hard Rock Cafe to have dinner. We waited one hour, drinking something while (quedaba una mesa libre). The food was amazing, it's a shame that there isn't any Hard Rock in my city.


Kisses and hugs from Paris,


Annie M.D.


Comments

Popular posts!

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

VISIT PARIS: DAY 1 (friday)

February 14 - Spencer Hastings & Toby Cavanaugh (Pretty Little Liars) - #MONTHOFLOVE