HALLOWEEN OUTFIT: MY (AND MY BF) COSTUME

Hi guys!

Halloween is close and I want to tell you which is going to be my costume.
So, last year I dressed up as a ShadowHunter with my best friend, I was Clary and she was Izzy (you can see the costumes, here)
And this year, we decided to dress up like Mal and Evie from The Descendants, the new Disney Channel Original Movie; you can think that it isa childish costume but we love the movie and the costumes are amazing.

EVIE (ME) - Daughter of the Evil queen (Snow White and the seven Dwarfs' villain)

- A long blue T-Shirt 
 - A black skirt with halloween drawings
-  Black leggins
- Necklace with a red stone
- Blue bag
- Black gloves without fingers
- Blue hair
- Black ankle boots with high heels.
- Blue jacket/cape (my granmother is going to do mine)


MAL (My BF) - Daugther of Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty's Villain)


- Long black T-Shirt
- Broken jeans/purple leggins
- Purple jacket
-Purple hair
- Black boots



I'll upload photos after the party.

Kisses and hugs,

Annie M.D.

POST IN COMMENTS: What is going to be your halloween costume?




Comments

Popular posts!

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

VISIT PARIS: DAY 1 (friday)

February 11 - Sylvia Weis & Will Salas (In time) - #MONTHOFLOVE