VISIT PARIS: DAY 1 (friday)





Hi guys!

I'm writing this post thousands feet over you, if I turn my head left I just see clouds and sky.

Today, at 6 pm I took the airplane to Paris and right now I'm just at 50 minutes from the city of lights and fashion.  Probably, I'll upload the post when I go back  home, but maybe I can publish it through the hotel Wifi.

I'm travelling with my parents, my mum visited Paris when she was 18 years old, after her first year at the university and my dad visited that city a long time ago, he doesn't remember, to see the Champions final. And this is the first time that I leave my country, so I'm so excited.

Before entering  the airplane, we must pass the passenger control and I was the fortunate person who had to go through special control, lucky draw. I opened my backpack and the  police did an exam, so they can now know that I don't carry any dangerous goods or substances.............

Then, we took off  and there were turbulences, it was horrible.
I felt so bad, but now I'm better cause the  stewardess gave us food and drinks.

I'm so excited, see you later


Day 1

Hi guys!

I'm in Paris, I can't believe it. When we were entering  the city, we saw the Eiffel Tower  from the plane.

We arrived at 8:15 at Charles de Gaule, then a man took us to the hotel, that is in Opera, it's called Pax Opera and it's so nice.

At 10:15, we went to have dinner at a restaurant that the hotel recommend to us, the food was amazing. We ate cheese and cold cuts for starters and as a plate I ate Carpaccio with Mozzarella.

After dinner we went for a walk by a boulevard near the hotel and at 12 o'clock we went to the hotel and we went to sleep.

Kisses and hugs,


Annie M.D.

Comments

Popular posts!

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

February 14 - Spencer Hastings & Toby Cavanaugh (Pretty Little Liars) - #MONTHOFLOVE