VISIT PARIS: PACK YOUR BAGS

Hi guys!!

I'll travel to Paris soon, so I decided to tell you my experience.

I'll publish the blog posts after my travel,  but I wanted to do a post to explain to you how I packed my bag and how I prepared my visit France.

First, I looked for the most important places in Paris to visit, I located them in a map and I searched the timetable.
After that, I did a list with all the things I can't forget. This is mine, you can take away or add things:

- Digital camera


- My Ipod with all my favourite songs


- My ebook and the book that I'm reading right now (The Eye of mind)



- Mi mobile phone

 

- Maps and timetables of the places that we are going to visit.



- A notebook to write so then I can write the posts


- My favourite trainers, my Nike Air Force I


- Clothes and coats


These were all the things that I considered essencial to travel. I hope you liked it, I'll publish my next post next week: VISIT PARIS: DAY 1 


Kisses and Hugs,

Annie M.D.

P.D. Don't forget to ask in Ask Annie page ;)

Comments

Popular posts!

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

VISIT PARIS: DAY 1 (friday)

February 14 - Spencer Hastings & Toby Cavanaugh (Pretty Little Liars) - #MONTHOFLOVE