December 2 - My favourite female character - #OUAT'SMONTH


SPOILER ALERT
#OUAT'SMONTH POSTS MAY HAVE ONCE UPON A TIME SPOILERS

Click in Read More...



MY FAVOURITE FEMALE CHARACTER

Emma

My favourite female character is Emma, she's an example of girl power and not giving up. She totally teaches us what being a savior is about.



Belle & Ruby

I also love Ruby and Belle so much, Ruby is Little Red Riding Hood (and I love her) and she has an amazing evolution during the series; and even though, Belle has been dating Rumple, and I don't like him at all, she's probably my favourite Disney princess (with Jasmine). Also, they're both gorgeous


Snow

At the begining, season 1 & 2, I used to like Snow, she was so powerful and determined, but she has dissapointed me a lot during last seasons. 


How about you?
Annie M.D.



Comments

Popular posts!

February 14 - Spencer Hastings & Toby Cavanaugh (Pretty Little Liars) - #MONTHOFLOVE

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

OMG: MOCKINGJAY PART II REVIEW