December 7 - Favourite ship - #OUAT'SMONTH

SPOILER ALERT
#OUAT'SMONTH POSTS MAY HAVE ONCE UPON A TIME SPOILERS

Click in Read More...


Favourite Ship

That’s a hard question, I don’t think I can choose only one. So, here you got my favorites:

CAPTAIN SWAN - Emma & Hook



OUTLAW QUEEN - Regina & Robin



SNOWCULES/OLYMPIAN SNOW - Snow & Hercules 
(I like Snowing, yes, but I just love Bailee Madison playing young Snow and their kiss is... 💘)



VIOLET BELIEVER - Henry & Violet 
(Even though, I don't like her and I think Henry needs a heroe, a girl who fight, they look cute together)




What about you? Tell me in comments

Kisses, hugs & Carpe Diem
Annie M.D.





Comments

Popular posts!

February 14 - Spencer Hastings & Toby Cavanaugh (Pretty Little Liars) - #MONTHOFLOVE

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

Batman V Superman: Dawn of justice - Review (SPOILERS FREE) | Annie M.D.