My experience: Ramsgate Part 1 | Mr. M

Hi people I'm Mr. M and today I'm going to talk to you about my travel to Ramsgate, England.

My first day: In Oporto
At the airport, the was 2 hours late, on the plane, I talked with kids from my school, we landed.
In Ramsgate, we slept in a residence, every day.

The second day:
We woke up at half past eight and then we had breakfast, it was good but the eggs were boils, after that, we had classes.

The third day, we visited London.
We went to the Buckingham Palace and to the National Gallery, we saw sunflowers painting, by Vicent van Gogh, and Water Lily Pond, by Monet.

Comments

Popular posts!

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

VISIT PARIS: DAY 1 (friday)

February 11 - Sylvia Weis & Will Salas (In time) - #MONTHOFLOVE