Batman V Superman: Dawn of justice - Review (SPOILERS FREE) | Annie M.D.

Hi guys!

Lat Sunday I went to the cinema and I watched the last DC Movie: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice; so today, I bring to you a little review without spoilers.

In general, I liked the movie; it's much better than the first one.
I'm not the type of girl that loves superheroe's movies but I have to say that this saga is so good. I started to watch the movies because a friend told me and  now I really like it.(Gracias, Raúl)
The intervention of Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams is awesome; but Jesse Eisenberg is amazing, he really makes you believe in the character.
I liked the movie but, at least for me, is too long.

8.5/10

Did you watch the movie?
Did you like it?
Tell me in comments

Kisses, hugs & Carpe Diem
Annie M.D.

Comments

Popular posts!

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

VISIT PARIS: DAY 1 (friday)

February 11 - Sylvia Weis & Will Salas (In time) - #MONTHOFLOVE