OMG: MOCKINGJAY PART II REVIEW

Hi guys!

I'm  so excited.,yesterday I was at the cinema, and I watched a marathon of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I and II. In my country, Spain, the first release is going to be this friday (27th of November) so,some cinemas did this amazing marathon.

So today, I bring to you a review of the new movie, MOCKINGJAY PART II


I give you this review with spoilers, at the end of the post (Click in Read More...).

In general, the movie is so good and very true to the book.
At the begining, maybe you feel lost because there is a part that changes; after District 13 saves Peeta and the other tributes, Katniss wants to go to the Capitol to kill Snow, so she trains with Johanna, but in the movie, Katniss escapes, and she enters in the war without training or exams, like in the book.

I think it is the best Hunger Games Movie, I loved it so much and I think that the cast did an awesome job and  hard work. They are such good actors and actresses, and I am so thankful that they brought to life the book and they did a perfect  job.

I'LL GIVE THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART II...

9.5/10

Read the long (and with spoilers) review, below.

Have you seen the movie?
What do you think?
Post in comments

Kisses and hugs,
Annie M.D.



SPOILER ALERT 


FINNICK AND ANNIE'S WEDDING
Annie and Finnick got married! I can't believe it, my darling Annie Cresta and my platonic relationship, Finnick Odair, got married. Stef Dawson was so pretty, and Sam Claflin was so handsome, as always both of them were amazing.


FINNICK'S DEAD
Oh, my, god, I cried a lot with his death, Finnick is my favourite boy in the Hunger Games, and If I cried with the book, watching how mutts kill him. imagine watching it.There is a part where you think he is dead (and I cried) but he is still fighting (like a good tribute). Finnaly, when he dies... this was my face...



I use glasses, and I misted them up.

KATNISS AND PEETA KISS
Finnick dies and 2 minutes later, Katniss kissed Peeta saying the mythical Hunger Games quote: "Stay with me" and Peeta answers "Always"; another OMG, they were so cute.


PRIM'S DEAD
"Primrose! NO!" says Katniss. And then, Prim is dead. I cried just a moment, because it's too fast; in a moment Prim is saving children's lifes, and in another moment Gale's bomb killed Prim.

COIN'S DEAD
Sincerely, I hate that woman so much, when I was reading the book, she seemed to be a liar and a fake. 
So, I was waiting for the the moment when Katniss kills her, I didn't cry.


SNOW'S DEAD
Being a snake, as he was; he's just an ambitious person, who wants power, but at the end, he's honest with Katniss.



HAYMITCH KISSED EFFIE???!!!
OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG.
I wasn't expecting that, but I loved it.

BOGGS' DEAD
Guess what? I cried. No more comments

PEETA OR GALE?
The moment that all the world was waiting for... Peeta or Gale?
When Prim dies because of Gale's bomb, she says goodbye, literally, to Gale.
And, when Peeta comes back to District 12, Katniss chooses him to survive. (That was what I was waiting for, I prefer Peeta)


EPILOGUE
The epilogue disappointed me, it seems like Katniss isn't happy or something like that. Another point is, why do they have two sons? It's supossed that they have a daughter, and a son.


MY FAVOURITE PART:

What was your favourite part?
What do you think?
Post in comments


Comments

Popular posts!

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

February 14 - Spencer Hastings & Toby Cavanaugh (Pretty Little Liars) - #MONTHOFLOVE

VISIT PARIS: DAY 1 (friday)