RANDOM QUESTIONS TAG

Hi guys!

So, today I bring to you an amazing tag called... RANDOM QUESTIONS TAG!!!
I supposed that you imagine what I'm going to do, I'm going to answer random questions.

1.- What can't you leave at home?
My phone, I can't

2.- Favourite makeup brand
KIKO

3.- Favourite flower
Violet roses

4.- Favourite clothes shop
Primark

5.- Favourite perfume
I don't know, right now I'm using one that someone give me as a present when I was 7.

6.- High heels or lowflats
I cant't use high heels, so I prefer lowflats

7.- Favourite color
Violet

8.- Do you drink energetic drinks?
Sometimes, but no usually

9.- Favourite hidrating cream
I don't know...

10.- Are you going to get married?
I don't know, right now I'm not thinking about these.

11.- Do you get upset easily?
No

12.- Do you bite your nails?
No, I hate biting my nails

13.- Have you ever had a near dead experience?
No, I haven't

14.- Where were you three hours ago?
In school

15.- When was the last time that you been in a mall?
Last Friday

16.- Have you seen a movie in last five days?
Yes, I saw Descendants, again

17.- What are you wearing right now?
A white T-Shirt, amazing shorts that I bought last week and nylons.

18.- Last time you eat
I ate one hour ago, an apple

19.- Favourite animal
Seal

20.- Your dream hollidays
Rute 66 with my BF

21.- What are you listening right now?
Sorry I'm Late, last Cher Lloyd Album

22.- Do you keep a collection?
Yes, books, I have a lot.

23.- Do you eat fast food?
Sometimes



What do you think?
Post in comments your answers


Kisses and Hugs,
Annie M.D.

Comments

Popular posts!

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

February 14 - Spencer Hastings & Toby Cavanaugh (Pretty Little Liars) - #MONTHOFLOVE

VISIT PARIS: DAY 1 (friday)