Movies that I can't wait to watch this year - Star wars, Beauty and the Beast,...

Hi guys!

This 2017 is full of movies that I can't wait to watch, here you got the ones I'm waiting for...


BEAUTY AND THE BEAST - MARCH 17


One of my favourite disney's movies ever, and Belle is one of my favourite princesses also! Besides, the soundtrack is AMAZING. So, I'm counting the days till the movie will be released.


SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE - APRIL 7


I'm a big fan of the smurfs, so I can't wait to watch their new movie. 


GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL.2 - MAY 5


I totally loved the first part, I think it's super fun and entertaining. I've read the plot of this one and It looks even more awesome than the first one.


PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MAN TELLS NO TALES - MAY 26


I'm a super fan of Pirates of the Caribbean so this movie needed to be in this post.


WONDER WOMAN - JUNE 2


Wonder Woman is my favourite gil hero after Supergirl, and when she appeared in Dawn of Justice I fell in love with her. I'm looking forward for this movie!


JUSTICE LEAGUE - NOVEMBER 17


As you may know, I love DC universe, their movies and their superheroes. Having Batman, Wonder Woman and the Flash (my favourite superheroes w/Supergirl) in one movie, is the best idea they could have ever had. 


STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI - DECEMBER 15


Obviously, this movie needed to be in this list. My Star Wars obsession is bigger than any other of my obsessions (maybe aside Harry Potter or THG). I'm looking forward for any trailer, video, teaser, plot, or image they'll publish.
Can't wait!


PITCH PERFECT 3 - DECEMBER 22 


My favourite musical movie ever (after HSM), I love the cast, the songs, the choreographies,... everything. They are already filming it, and it looks amazing!


Which ones are you favourites? Others that I haven't mentioned? Tell me in comments.

ANNIE MD











Comments

Popular posts!

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

February 14 - Spencer Hastings & Toby Cavanaugh (Pretty Little Liars) - #MONTHOFLOVE

VISIT PARIS: DAY 1 (friday)