BEST CROSSOVER EVER! - The Flash 3x17 - Quick review!

Hi guys!

I have just finished watching the new crossover of Flash & Supergirl and I'm in love with it!

THE FLASH "DUET" Season 3 Episode 17


<<Barry (Grant Gustin) and team are surprised when Mon-El (guest star Chris Wood) and Hank Henshaw (guest star David Harewood) arrive on their Earth carrying a comatose Supergirl (guest star Melissa Benoist) who was whammied by the Music Meister (guest star Darren Criss). Unable to wake her up, they turn to Team Flash to save her. However, the Music Meister surprises The Flash and puts him in a similar coma, one that Team Flash can’t cure. Kara and Barry wake up without their powers in an alternate reality where life is like a musical and the only way to escape is by following the script, complete with singing and dancing, to the end.>>
Source: Oh no they didn't!

I totally loved it!! I'm a huge fan of musicals, so I think this was an amazing idea. I love Grant Gustin, and I'm planning starting Flash as soon as I finished my exams, so these 45 minutes were awesome.

Kara and Barry singing are goals (I mean, Melissa and Grant are amazing singers) and this little Glee reunion has made me so happy...! As always, Darren Criss performance was fantastic and I loved these little acapellas he made.

SPOILERS!
I watched Supergirl episode (2x16), which is were the episode really starts and I was hoping that Kara and Mon-El were getting back together as soon as possible, and it actually happened! I couldn't be happier, I mean, I totally agree with Kara (Mon-El shouldn't have lied to her) but I think they are meant to be. Karamel is endgame (even though they're kind of annoying with all the fight).


What do you think?
Have you seen it?
Tell me in comments, I would love to read you!

Kisses, hugs & Carpe Diem
Annie M.D.

Comments

Popular posts!

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

February 14 - Spencer Hastings & Toby Cavanaugh (Pretty Little Liars) - #MONTHOFLOVE

VISIT PARIS: DAY 1 (friday)