OMG: Dead of summer - My Summer Series Obsession

Hi guys!

I'm here today to talk to you about one of my new obsessions.
Last week, a friend told me about a new Freeform TV Show called "Dead of summer" that  was released on June 28th and it's amazing!!In adittion, it's also from the producers of Once Upon a Time & Lost, soo...





PLOT
"It's the 1980's, school is out for the summer, and when Camp Stillwater's dark, ancient mythology awakens, what was supposed to be a summer of fun soon turns into one of unforgettable scares and evil at every turn." Source: IMDb


CAST
Elizabeth Mitchell as Deb Carpenter
Elizabeth Lail as Amy Hughes
Amber Coney as Carolina "Cricket" Diaz
Alberto Frezza as Deputy Garrett Sykes
Eli Goree as Joel Goodson
Mark Indelicato as Blair Ramos
Ronen Rubinstein as Alex Powell
Paulina Singer as Jessie Tyler
Zelda Williams as Drew Reeves
Source: Wikipedia

Elizabeth Lail and Elizabeth Mitchell - Amy and Deb
They were also part of Once Upon A Time cast!

EPISODE 1 - FIRST IMPRESSION
I'm not the type of girl who likes scary TV Shows but I have to say that this one promises a lot,
Dead of summer is my summer obsession, I'm sure.

You should go and take a look at the first two episodes, they are out now!
If you do, tell me in comments please!

Kisses, hugs & Carpe Diem
Annie M.D.

Comments

Popular posts!

February 14 - Spencer Hastings & Toby Cavanaugh (Pretty Little Liars) - #MONTHOFLOVE

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

VISIT PARIS: DAY 1 (friday)