My Summer Diary - Week #1

Hi guys!

It's summer!! And today I want to start a new section called: "My Summer Diary" where, every Sunday, I'm going to post a little diary about my week. What do you think? Let's do it!

JUNE 20 - 21
School

JUNE 22
Last day of school!
We (my classmates and I) visited an amazing park where we participated in paintball, we did kayak and we had fun in the river.
It was awesome!

JUNE 23
In Spain we have a celebration called "San Juan", on June 23, at night, we light huge bonfires and we through our wishes for the new year there. Some people, also do a little campfire to jump over it, we say that it's to"chase out bad spirits". I went to a party in my city with some friends.

JUNE 24
My BF slept at my home last night so we spent the morning talking, having fun and doing our manicures.
In the afternoon, we went to a club that I'm a member at, becuase it was so hot and we wanted to go to the swimming pool.
At 8 pm we went to a surf class together, it was so fun! But so tireing too.

JUNE 25
Yesterday, I spent the morning at home. I had lunch wih my grandparents because it was my grandfather's birthday and then my parents, my brother and I, went to the swimming pool.
At night, we went to a medieval festival in a little village near our city.

JUNE 26
Today, I woke up so late because I was very tired.
I had lunch with my parents and my brother and I spent the afternoon at home, watching Once Upon a Time on the computer and writing posts.

How about your week?
Tell me in comments!

Kisses, hugs & Carpe Diem
Annie MD

Comments

Popular posts!

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

February 14 - Spencer Hastings & Toby Cavanaugh (Pretty Little Liars) - #MONTHOFLOVE

VISIT PARIS: DAY 1 (friday)