MY BIRTHDAY HAUL (Part I) | Annie MD

Hi guys!

Last Monday was my birthday and I decided to show you what my friends and family gave in this haul. I hope you like it!


My parents, my grandparents and my uncles.



My BF (Jo)
She gave me 15 gifts, like 15 candles.

#1 - A box with letters to open in different moments (when I`m sad, when I`m happy, when I`m boring...)
#2 - A bookmark
#3 - A poster of Star Wars



#4 - A cushion written by her and with pictures of us.
#5 - The Hunger Games: Mockingjay book in original and english version



#6 - A milkshake in one of my favourite restaurants
#7 - A little book with our stories



#8 - An Lancome eye pencil.



#9 - A CD with my favourite songs
#10 - Two bracelets, she has one and I have the other one



#11 - A T-Shirt that she designed
#12 - An Alice in Wonderland cup



#13 - A photo frame with a picture of us
#14 - She didn't receive it yet.
#15 - A dessert that she made with nutella, delicious


My another BF (Prim)



In the part 2... my another friends gifts ;)

Kisses, hugs & Carpe Diem
Annie M.D.





Comments

Popular posts!

February 14 - Spencer Hastings & Toby Cavanaugh (Pretty Little Liars) - #MONTHOFLOVE

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

VISIT PARIS: DAY 1 (friday)