Baby Driver - Quick Review | Annie MD

Hi guys!

I know it's been a while but I've been really busy with exams in June and camps this month, so I hope you can forgive me.

I'm writing today to do a little and quick review about Baby Driver, the new action movie released June 21st.



<<A young getaway driver named Baby (Ansel Elgort) had an accident when he was a kid and it left him with an eardrum that constantly hums. To down it out, he plays music constantly. He works as a driver for a powerful crime boss named Doc (Kevin Spacey) and finally tells him that after one more job, he's done. Doc is not impressed. He tells Baby that after one more job, they're straight, but not done. He threatens to hurt everyone Baby loves if he tries to leave. Baby, who has fallen in love with a beautiful waitress named Deborah (Lily James), doesn't want anything to happen to her. He decides to go on the run and take Deborah with him.>>
Source: FilmAffinity


I totally loved it! Ansel Ergot was incredible, as always, but I wasn't expecting such an amazing cast and I have to say that it really surprises me. I also think Lily James' character was the weaker because of the "princess to be rescued" personality, but she also suprised me at the end.
The soundtrack was outstanding and I really think that the movie wouldn't be the same without it.
About the plot, maybe too foreseeable but wonderful anyway. Baby Driver has really changed robberys movies forever.


Kisses, hugs & Carpe Diem
Annie MD



Comments

Popular posts!

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE