I'm back! - My Xmas presents HAUL

Hi guys!

After a month of posting everyday and everything about Once Upon a Time and a while without posting anything at all, I'm back!. Today I bring to you a Haul showing you my christmas presents.

Resultado de imagen de glory days little mix

Resultado de imagen de cress marissa meyer

Resultado de imagen de orange manga tomo 4




Resultado de imagen de orange manga tomo 4

Resultado de imagen de ferrero rocher grande

Resultado de imagen de sudadera star wars lefties


Resultado de imagen de cortavientos azul vela helly hansen

Resultado de imagen de chaleco helly hansen

Resultado de imagen de nike air force 1

Resultado de imagen de tripode camara





I know that it's a lot and I'm really thankful.

What did you get for Christmas?

Annie M.D.
P.D. HAPPY 2017

Comments

Popular posts!

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

VISIT PARIS: DAY 1 (friday)

February 14 - Spencer Hastings & Toby Cavanaugh (Pretty Little Liars) - #MONTHOFLOVE