Once Upon a Time 6X01 "The Savior"- Reaction

Hi guys!

I just saw the first episode of the new season of Once Upon a Time and I'm totally freaking out.
I'm going to do this small post with my reaction.
If you haven't seen OUAT, you should start watching it and read this post when you are at the 6X01.
If you have already seen "The Savior", click on Read More... and enjoy!

Resultado de imagen de once upon a time season 6

Kisses, hugs and Carpe Diem
Annie MD



SCENE BY SCENE

The episode begins with Jafar finding Aladdin, where he is hiding and telling him that all the Saviors suffer the same...
Well, Aladdin? A Savior? What is that about? I hope we'll find out soon.

Right after the intro, you can see a really intense Captain Swan scene, that is interrupted by the arrival of some of Hyde's friends from the Untold Stories Land.
I have missed Captain Swan a lot, because with everything that was happening in the last season Hook and Emma didn't have a lot of time to be together, and at least in this episode it seems we are going to have a lot of these two during Season 6.

Then, all the squad go checking what's going on and they find Hyde. Regina and Emma try to stop him but it doesn't work out. After that, Emma starts having those tremors like Aladdin.
Season by season we thought that Emma and Regina were getting stronger and their enemies were unstoppable and indestructible but it turns out that there was always someone stronger and more powerful.

Rumple's first appearence is when he is arriving at Morpheus' temple to get his sand and go into Belle's dreams so he can wake her up. In Belle's dreamworld, Rumple must make Belle fall in love again. After all his efforts, it turns out that the one he tought that was Morpheus, it's his son trying to warn Belle to stay away from Rumple.
Rumbelle's story is starting to become exhausting after all they have been through. I think they were good before Rumple messed up everything again, I like the power that producers are giving to Belle, and I think they should stay like that for a while.

Regina is protecting her vault when Snowhite arrives and they have a close talk about Zelena, Robin and the Evil Queen.
I think is weird this SnowQueen moments, but it's also cool to see how they have developed during the series.

Emma also finds out that she's going to die.
What? What? I was freaking out when I listened to that. It can't be possible, she's the main character...
I guess that she's going to be able to change her future, or at least, it's only going to happen at the end of the show.

At the end of the episode, Regina makes an amazing speech about how people can see her as a villain or as a heroe.
Altough, Regina is not my favourite character, I really like her and the way she changed to be a better mum to Henry. And I 'm a real OutlawQueen fan.

See you seen, tell me what you think.
Annie

Comments

Popular posts!

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

February 14 - Spencer Hastings & Toby Cavanaugh (Pretty Little Liars) - #MONTHOFLOVE

VISIT PARIS: DAY 1 (friday)