MY AUTUMN WARDROBE

Hi guys!

Today I am going to talk you about my favourite trends for these season...
In Autumn the rain stars to pour, its windy and cold... and it's time for the coats and scarfs again. So today I am going to give you some tips on what to wear these months:

- Use ponchos or capes, I love them, they are very comfortable




- Wear leather jackets, i love them too. They keep you warm but the look is summery. 



- Wear ankle boots, they are going to keep your feet warm but you are going to look trendy.



- Use caps, not wool hats or you are going look like you are in winter.




SOME LOOKS I WEAR






Kisses and Hugs,
Annie M.D.

P.D. If you have any questions, comment in Ask Annie and I will answer you












Comments

Popular posts!

February 14 - Spencer Hastings & Toby Cavanaugh (Pretty Little Liars) - #MONTHOFLOVE

FEBRUARY 1 - Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games) - #MONTHOFLOVE

Batman V Superman: Dawn of justice - Review (SPOILERS FREE) | Annie M.D.