Hi guys! I'm so excited.,yesterday I was at the cinema, and I watched a marathon of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I and II. In my country, Spain, the first release is going to be this friday (27th of November) so,some cinemas did this amazing marathon. So today, I bring to you a review of the new movie, MOCKINGJAY PART II I give you this review with spoilers, at the end of the post (Click in Read More...). In general, the movie is so good and very true to the book. At the begining, maybe you feel lost because there is a part that changes; after District 13 saves Peeta and the other tributes, Katniss wants to go to the Capitol to kill Snow, so she trains with Johanna, but in the movie, Katniss escapes, and she enters in the war without training or exams, like in the book. I think it is the best Hunger Games Movie, I loved it so much and I think that the cast did an awesome job and hard work. They are such good actors and actresses, and I am so thankful that th...
Hi there we started school last week here in LA. I follow your blog all the time and it's real cool. I wanna tell you that you really inspire me. This summer I read and looked at all the things you post in your blog. I suffered bullying last year in school, so this summer I stopped eating and got really sick. Well, it's a long story and I don't want to bore you. I just want to thank you for being there. your friend from LA Becky
ReplyDelete