Popular posts!
MY OBSESSION OF THE WEEK: Run this town - Lucy Hale
Written by
Annie MD
HALLOWEEN OUTFIT: MY (AND MY BF) COSTUME
Written by
Annie MD
Hi guys! Halloween is close and I want to tell you which is going to be my costume. So, last year I dressed up as a ShadowHunter with my best friend, I was Clary and she was Izzy (you can see the costumes, here ) And this year, we decided to dress up like Mal and Evie from The Descendants, the new Disney Channel Original Movie; you can think that it isa childish costume but we love the movie and the costumes are amazing. EVIE (ME) - Daughter of the Evil queen (Snow White and the seven Dwarfs' villain) - A long blue T-Shirt - A black skirt with halloween drawings - Black leggins - Necklace with a red stone - Blue bag - Black gloves without fingers - Blue hair - Black ankle boots with high heels. - Blue jacket/cape (my granmother is going to do mine) MAL (My BF) - Daugther of Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty's Villain) - Long black T-Shirt - Broken jeans/purple leggins - Purple jacket -Purple hair - Black boots I'll u...
Comments
Post a Comment
Hi! Its Annie MD. Thank you so much for commenting.
Kisses and hugs (& Carpe Diem)