Hi there!!!! I have been Reading all your Valentine posts ...it is great!! I loved each one of them and although I haven't sent a comment till now, your blog I see often.. You have inspired my Friends and I to start one and we will call it CHEESY.... we plan on posting things people think are cool but which honestly are cheesy for us teens... once it is on I send you a link.. Big Kiss from Calif......
Hi californiahighschool! Thank you so much for commenting and for reading the post, it's so important for me. I would love to read your blog, so send me the link. If you want to read something here, in Its a Small World, don't forget to tell me in comments.
Hi guys! Today, let's talk about... Abduction is one of my favourite movies ever. Abduction is a 2011 American psychological action thriller film directed by John Singleton and stars in Taylor Lautner, Lily Collins, Sigourney Weaver, Maria Bello, Jason Isaacs, Michael Nyqvist, and Alfred Molina. Nathan Harper (Taylor Lautner) is an 18-year-old high school senior living in Pennsylvania with his parents Kevin and Mara. He has been troubled by recurring nightmares and has been seeing psychiatrist Dr. Geraldine "Geri" Bennett to diagnose them. Nathan is fall in love with Karen, an old chilhood friend; and they have to work together in a project about missing children. Nathan discovers that he looks like an age-progression photo of a missing child, Steven Price. He investigates and finds other clues that suggest his parents are not his real mom and dad. CAST Taylor Lautner as Nathan Harper Lily Collins as Karen Murphy Al...
Hi guys! I'm so excited.,yesterday I was at the cinema, and I watched a marathon of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I and II. In my country, Spain, the first release is going to be this friday (27th of November) so,some cinemas did this amazing marathon. So today, I bring to you a review of the new movie, MOCKINGJAY PART II I give you this review with spoilers, at the end of the post (Click in Read More...). In general, the movie is so good and very true to the book. At the begining, maybe you feel lost because there is a part that changes; after District 13 saves Peeta and the other tributes, Katniss wants to go to the Capitol to kill Snow, so she trains with Johanna, but in the movie, Katniss escapes, and she enters in the war without training or exams, like in the book. I think it is the best Hunger Games Movie, I loved it so much and I think that the cast did an awesome job and hard work. They are such good actors and actresses, and I am so thankful that th...
Hi guys! Today I bring to you my theories about Star Wars, the new trilogy. WHO IS REY? Click in Read More... to read the post Tell me your theories in comments. Annie M.D.
Hi there!!!! I have been Reading all your Valentine posts ...it is great!! I loved each one of them and although I haven't sent a comment till now, your blog I see often.. You have inspired my Friends and I to start one and we will call it CHEESY.... we plan on posting things people think are cool but which honestly are cheesy for us teens... once it is on I send you a link.. Big Kiss from Calif......
ReplyDeleteHi californiahighschool!
DeleteThank you so much for commenting and for reading the post, it's so important for me.
I would love to read your blog, so send me the link.
If you want to read something here, in Its a Small World, don't forget to tell me in comments.
Keep reading,
Annie M.D.